Radon Testing Services
- Accu-View Property Inspections, Inc. is equipped to provide residential homes, as well as large commercial buildings with radon testing services.
- We have performed thousands of Radon tests across the country that include NY, SC, and GA.
- We have worked alongside EPA and HUD on many large environmental projects
- EPA Home Buyer's and Seller's Guide to Radon
- Consumers Guide to Radon Reduction
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) - Radon
- US EPA - Radon
- Department of HUD - Radon
- Erie County Radon Map
- Radon Levels in Your Town/Zip Code
- NYS Department of Health - Radon
- Certified Radon Mitigation Contractors
Quality Assurance, Guaranteed
Our Continuous Radon Monitors automatically run self-diagnostics and a check-source test every time a test is started, along with annual calibrations. A Certificate of Calibration will be provided with every test report. Because a ELAP Certified Laboratory reviews test data and certify every report, our tests are guaranteed.
Unmatched Technology, Unparalleled Accuracy
The revolutionary technology, found only in our radon monitors, produces highly precise and accurate results for our radon testing services.
AirCat Radon Monitor Features:
- Hourly record of radon, temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure
- 12-hour delay option for cases when environment was not closed prior to test **
- 24-hour delay option to meet 24-hour minimum mitigation operation*
- Built-in check source feature performs routine instrument performance check before every test*
* per EPA CRM device protocol
** per EPA testing protocol
The following video will show you the importance of our radon testing services. The video will also show you why it is important to choose a Radon Measurement Specialist (RMS) that uses Continuous Radon Monitors, the best equipment available.
Why not allow Accu-View Property Inspections, Inc. to test your home or business for the #2 cause of Lung Cancer with the most state-of-the-art equipment for the most accurate readings?
Contact us today so we can properly test your home or business and provide peace of mind when the radon levels are low, or we can recommend how to properly mitigate high levels of radon to reduce the possibility of your family developing lung cancer.
New York: South Carolina:
Amherst, NY Awendaw, SC
Akron, NY Daniel Island, SC
Buffalo, NY Sullivans Island, SC
Clarence, NY Charleston, SC
Cheektowaga, NY Johns Island, SC
Depew, NY Mount Pleasant, SC
East Aurura, NY Isle of Palms, SC
Ellicottville, NY James Island, SC
Elma, NY Summerville, SC
Grand Island, NY Cane Bay, SC
Hamburg, NY Greenville, SC
Lancaster, NY Moncks Corner, SC
Lockport, NY West Ashley, SC
Niagara Falls, NY Wando, SC
North Tonawanda, NY Goose Creek, SC
Orchard Park, NY James Island, SC
Pendleton, NY Folly Beach, SC
Tonawanda, NY Spartanburg, SC
West Seneca, NY Cherokee, SC
Williamsville, NY Oconee, SC
Richard F. Pezzino, ACI, RMS
New York State #16000005200
South Carolina #RBI 49379
FAA-107 Small Unmanned Aircraft